Sunday, July 16, 2006

rant revolution no solution

boy do I have a lot to say tonight, the poems will have to wait!

I've been trying to understand what's going on. well tonight I found a tool Listen to the CBC, BBC or any other news read the front page, The sand is red Muddy with the blood but they only tell you what just happened yesterday, the news is too fresh to explain it takes too long to go into the history of what the *(%* is going on in the middle east. So after some internet searching I found some answers .
mid east web Has a lot of answers. it is a website who's purpose it to explain the situation to open it for conversation and understanding with hopes of peace.
it has maps it has essays and articles inteligent and as far as I can tell unbiased. it's well worth checking out but if you want my sumation wrap up of the entire situation in the middle east. It is all about invisible lines. and religious diferences. This relates to the poem I'll post later.

Went to "poet tree" tonight it was more then all right. some realy skilled poets reading open mike at the naked cyber cafe on Jasper ave. I was told it happens once a mounth on a sunday, between 8-10pm though tonight it started at 8:30-8:45 ish and was going strong when I left at 10 to ten. So I wrote tonights poem to read there. Went on my break which is from 8-10 so Ideal in theory but ended up having to leave before I got to read. So next time..next time.

a few other things this one is religious The church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster well wroth a read if you have not heard about it yet.

and At sometime this week I have to write up a rant concerning pedestrians vs bikes vs cars. becasue were all just trying to get somewhere so let's find a compromise and share the road/sidewalk. I'm sick of Bikes not belonging eather place. and cycalists giving us a bad name by not signaling being rude or just plain stupid. Don't blame all cycalists for the actions of the few. not all drivers are blind fools who pass half a foot away and not all pedestrians are deaf slow and rude people who stand in the street yelling at you for not ringing your bell when you just did. but I'll save that rant for another day needless to say we need not judge all by the acts of the many.
that's all for this rant.

PS I will get the pics up that go with last weeks poem one of these days.

No comments: