Saturday, January 28, 2006

Web comics are addictive, Caffine is Go.OO.oD


This is a addictive little site check it out, But Be Warrned

I sugeest Juathuur, by katie sweet it's a neat little drama filled magical world with great art and a lot of cool characters

and for a great laugh Norm and cory about two critters(a red squirl and a chipmunk) who are learning the art of human knowledge and changing the forest kingdom as they do. The bear who thinks he's a squirl is the best! by Andrew Kaiko

Also special school by Andy Mason has it's good points.

Spider forest I believe is right to the left of Elf Wood(same idea anyway) the art website(check it out from my links) so If you like comics these web comics are for you! waste some time lots of time and best of all there free. check them out tell me which ones you think are great.

1 comment:

space monkey said...

I've been reeding lots of these

Another great one is Goblins by thunt