Monday, October 10, 2005

Sleep depravation, ca-fene and adren-a-lene

Cjsr at a quarter to one jump back in time and I'm on the run
festival mug in one hand steering the bike with the other
here I come
over the level high bridge chasing midnight lights
got to get where I'm going having fun
hoping to answer the phones to someone who's happyly giving...thanks
donate to the cause before it's run..
by the time you read this.. the drive will be done
ckua's is yet to be gunned.

blinking strobing bike lights in the night
blue and red no black no white.

wind on my face racing the hights
now the clock only matters when it's time to ride into dreams
take that ramp off the mattress, and land in my mind, keep on riding

____---------------------~~~~~~~``````````

UPDATE UPDATE PLAY IT ON THE RADIO

If I have not told you and the word has not spread to you, Not only am I going to be a husband I'm going to be a father, life is changing...I'm celabrating.

Let's play a song for the future
(Ugly kid joe) "cat's in the cradle"
`````````~~~~~~~~~~~~---------_________

Looking for other people to ride with before the snow flys and the year spins down like the snowflakes dying. I'm also looking for good sorses of Edmonton based bicycle news. What's going down with you. what routes are you riding cruze.

time to cut loose and skip the blues

let me know your out there too feedback keeps this going keeps it alive, dive the jive.

Let radio thrive freedom in the ride.

No comments: