Monday, October 24, 2005

CKUA is in campaign mode

from last Friday until Nov 6 CKUA is Fun(d) Driving, So let's play an apropriete song
How about Michael Franti "Listener supported" is the song I'm going to go with.

If your into CKUA and what they do go online from my links to CKUA.com and make a pledge of support enter yourself in for the prizes, and pay for what they play, good music.

Such as

The Band, Bob Dylan, Bruce cockburn, burning spear, neil young, and Great big sea!

Speaking of Great big Sea they have a new album out called "The hard and the easy"
It's all tradional songs

I shell play Captain kidd A song about the legendary pirate.

Well that's it for the moment I'll leave you with a few of my words

Fall is lieing down amoung the fallen leaves
I ride the trail apon them, they covered all the green
I'll keep on riding forward though it is not what it seems
winters rising, rising in the west
But if I keep these leaves packed down
It will not break out yet.

Fair they well and peace be in your spirit.

1 comment:

space monkey said...

if you were listening to the campaign you will know that it was a huge success we did very well, thanks to everyone. go to ckua.com for details