Friday, June 13, 2008

Stolen Bicycle



My Bicycle has been kidnapped, No ransom requests have been made. I am hoping that somehow this will all turn out well That I will get Sol stone back but I have my doubts. Please keep your eyes out for this blue and Silver free spirited Jamis Dakar. She's Only 4 years old and I'm not sure how she'll survive without my Tender loving care. We use to go for long ridses in the park or Roll home together late at night.

OK In all Seriousness this is not a joke, Though I am trying to deal with it, and humor helps. My MtnBike was worth more to me then what ever price the thieves will get for it. Any help you can provide even by just remembering what She looked like and keeping your eyes open, Would be great

I really hope this is not a memorium for Sol Stone but I suspect it is.

No comments: