Thursday, September 21, 2006

I been busy but you don't complain

I wonder if noone complains because no one reads,
or if your all just such a bunch of laid back hip cats that it's all just ease..y
you never comment yet those hits aren't all me
so who else is hanging out in these trees.

music of the moment let's play tracks from my MD. Kinnie star And rachelle van Zantin both have new albums out that just don't let your ears put them down. I love michael franti's yell fire and there's some good tracks on Bruce cockburns don't wait call now.

now I am so hyped by a great discovery so here's a poem about FOSS (free open source software)

Free sounds good to me

trip your eyes down the isle and watch the cash register roll , $120, $299, $75, $95
it all adds up to way to much but it's not hard to do
Why should I have to choose when there's another option
Don't Steal it, Don't crack, frack , or hack it.
because you can get something as good or better free

I don't need your "Word", and I'd rather "Gimp" then "photo shop".
Rather then [Exploring the internet] I think I'll ride a "firefox"
you can keep your own "Outlook" I'd rather look at "thunderbird"[s].
my [office is open] come on in and see.
these cd's weren't [created easy], they were [deep burned] by me.

perhaps the best is yet to come I'll open my mind to see
it's a little easyer to do since my wallet can relax with ease
they keep on updating and I don't pay a sent
Guess I ought to take a look at the "dapper drake" or that fedora
and there is still [ad's I'm aware] of and can "search and destroy".

boy this is looking easy and there's thousands of people developing all these good toys.
less hackers and virus then if I followed the pack
sweet games like "plane shift" and "Savage" actualy come free of charge,
and they work on linux a marvel of a marv..

now the best of the best in my eyes at least i has some Audacity
a sound editor thats open source and doesn't cost me my mouse arm.
so the lack of costs is great but the freedom to do what I want
is what makes it truly free. Even If I can't code there's no cla$$ limiting.


Ok weather the poam is any good is questionable but it's a new joy. software that I can afford and that is also free is really freeing. I mean I can afford to play a MMORPG(plane shift), edit photo's I take, and edit Audio, interviews & poems I've recorded with my MD.

No comments: