Saturday, August 27, 2005

back on

Welcome to the show ladies and gentelman were back. Had a lovely vacation in vancouver will show you pictures when I can. But thats not what I'm here to talk about. I'm looking to hear your feedback on what sort of stuff you want to hear on Freedom radio.

Do you want to hear more of those crazzy mad Rockabilly cats?

more info on the great scene that is the true north of Music.

What about span, do you want me to focus in on local Alberta bands or do you want me to broden my scope and Tell you about Great canadian Authors?

All this gets my wheels spinning, I want to post Audio interviews online! Does anyone know how I could get a host for those without paying?

and speaking of wheels spining what about crusing, Do you want to know about the People's pedal? about Local criticle mass rides or other bicycle activism (CycleActivity)I am after all a bit of a Cyclepath.

Anyway I am taking requests ideas and listener input so let's move on to the next song.

This one is BC Cherry picked and just peachy. Ok enough of the bad puns take a listen to "fruit pickers (in dubious battle)" off of Ridley Bents album Blam. for those politicly inclined it is a story about communism.

No comments: