Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fridays starting to end.

"Roaches and roadkill...one day this hiway will be my end" Buck 65


It's late or early depending on how much sleep you've got, Ive got nothing even resembling that right now. my Brain is starting to feel strange... in behind my eyes and I think it's trying to pull it's spinal chord up to wrap around it face. Like a cat in the sun, wraps it's tail around it and goes to the land where the Sandman is King.

Have you ever read Neil Gaimon?("Thought Train De-railed."{that's My faverite personal qoute})

Reality is a rose unfolding and the petals on the outside fall off, float down and dry up and float away. Or they stay wet and become fertaliser for the rose. The brief moment of beauty as the rose opens , is only eclipsed by the smell of the earth at the bottom of the unkept rose, wwhere the petals that matter help the rose to grow. are you going to be dust or rot in the end, for no one NO ONE! is The Rose Hip. Hip to that your not the thorn eather. For the protecter and creator of reality are both uncomprehendable(kind of like this).

("singing a song with a rock in my mouth, no one knows what I'm talking about" {buck 65})

Yep Buck's new album has to go on the list of Great canadian albums. Secret house against the world has reached #17 on CKUA's chart not that that matters it just means that other people agree with me.

make a bombfire set the tinder with maple leafs, and then watch the flames burn red white and at the bottom blue. feel the heat and let the bush burn through. Some might say I have a bad attitude , at least I have one.

o was the mike on well you've all been sailing in my slip stream of semi-consiousness. hope you learned to swim.

signing off now, so that I can prepare my mind for biking under the dark streetlights.
"sometimes I think this pen has a mind of it's own" Buck 65

1 comment:

space monkey said...

I ended up biking home in the rain it was the past part of my day.